School Discipline and Students’ Welfare
• Self-discipline is the forte of the school.
• The school begins at 7:30 a.m. All students are expected to reach school before the bell rings.
• After the bell the school gates will be closed and entry will be permitted only through gate no. 1 (the main gate)
• Disciplinary action will be taken against those who are habitually late.
• School uniform is a discipline in itself and should be adhered to by all students. Students are expected to wear the school uniform in a proper manner as specified by the school.
• Changing classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
• Students are advised to keep their classrooms / school building / campus neat and clean. Waste material and leftovers must be thrown into the dustbins only.
• Students should observe polite civil behaviour. Shouting, bullying or use of foul language is forbidden.
• Under no pretext should a student miss any teaching / games / activity period. In case a teacher is absent, alternate arrangements are made by the time table incharge.
Code of Conduct:
The following undesirable behaviour / repeated indiscipline will lead to serious consequences even leading to expulsion, if not corrected:
• Damaging school furniture, fixtures / building or things belonging to others.
• Writing or drawing anything on the walls / school furniture / library books.
• Indulging in uncivilized behaviour or using abusive language.
• Bringing costly or undesirable articles to school like CDs, Video Cassettes, Cameras, Cell Phones, Smart Watches, etc.
• Scribbling or writing anything on the school uniform.
• Bullying or using any form of physical / emotional violence against a fellow student or any member of the staff.
• Bursting crackers or throwing colour on one another within or near the school premises.
• Using unfair means during a test / examination.
• Indulging in any misbehaviour / misdeed directly or online which could be derogatory for the institution or any person.
following disciplinary measures can be adopted by the school:
• Oral warning and counselling; fine
• Written warning
• Issue of White, Red, Yellow and Grey cards
• Issue of Late Slip